· Effective Tuesday, March 1st; subject to public health and health system indicators improving, all capacity limits in public settings will be lifted and Ontario will also lift proof of vaccination requirements for all settings at this time. Businesses and other settings may choose to continue to require proof of vaccination. Masking requirements will remain in place at this time, with a specific timeline to lift this measure to be communicated at a later date.
· Contact tracing is no longer required provincially, please know some cities or public health units may still require it.
· Please continue to encourage congregants to bring their own prayer mats.
· Indoor sport and recreational fitness facilities can operate but you must check for proof of vaccination. Please know the only way to check proof of vaccination now is with the Verify Ontario app by checking individual’s barcode.
· Events can operate with individuals social distancing, social distancing is not required if proof of vaccination is checked. Food can only be served if everyone’s proof of vaccination is checked.
· Classes can operate with social distancing, if proof of vaccination is checked then social distancing is not required.